Job Pitch Challenge
The biggest talent hunt in Portugal is back!
After the success of the last edition with more than 500 interviews and over 30 recruiting companies, Building the Future 2021 will host a digital Job Pitch Challenge edition.
If you are a student or newly graduated, you will have the opportunity to talk with CEO´S and Top Managers from the biggest companies in our country.
See below the opportunities each company has for you and apply with your CV.
Don´t forget to sign up at Building the Future event.
- Strong Dynamism
- Passion for technology
- Cutting-edge technology
- Multinational environment
- Offer regular training
- Internation opportunity - https://www.claranet.pt/oportunidades/cloud-architect
- Recent Graduate in information
- Technology or degree with a programming component
- Good communication skills
- Good fluency in the English language
- 6- month paid intership with the possibility of hiring at the end
- Continuous training in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to work by side with seniors on real projects
- New Graduates or Masters in Engineering (Electrical, Telecommunications or Informatics), Mathematics and/or Information Management.
- Knowledge and skills in Networks, Programming, Kubernetes and/or Cloud Platforms, under technical and/or service management roles.
- Proactivity, analytical capacity, teamwork, and a strong commitment.
- Make part of Axians, a VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation and one of the 250 major companies of the world.
- Access to a people-centric culture focused on the empowerment and self-realization.
- Work on a flexible work policy basis in order to promote work-life balance.
- Participate in a multiple choice of projects with societal impact.
everis, an NTT DATA Company
- A technology and innovation enthusiast, with an attitude and degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Interested in developing a career in the IT sector
- Driven to reinvent and transform organizations through technology
- Opportunity to integrate a multinational business and technology consulting firm;
- Being part of a company focused on the professional development of its employees;
- A dynamic working environment that promotes team spirit and individual and collective entrepreneurship
- Communication skills, initiative, dynamism, proactivity, interpersonal relationships and teamwork;
- Infrastructure Area: knowledge of system management and administration in cloud architectures, webapps, virtualized; databases (SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL); Web Servers (Microsoft IIS, Apache, Apache TomCat); Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows Server, Linux);
- Participation in attractive and motivating projects of great dimension, and high transforming potential of the country and the public sector in particular;
- Solid and dynamic team integration, based on an organisational and communication structure with reduced formality;
- Accessibility to diversified on-job training and the reconciliation of professional, family and personal life.
- Learning Agility;
- Impact from day 1;
- Grow beyond your limits;
- Your development is our priority
Pestana Hotel Group
· Work with purpose
· Diversity spirit, authenticity and inclusion;
· Demonstrate a passion for customer service
· Desire to have continuous personal and team development.
· Conversation with José Theotonio, CEO of Pestana Hotel Group, and other members of the Executive Committee;
· Opportunity to learn about the group’s brands and businesses, present in 16 countries.
- Newly graduated or finalists of bachelor's or master's degrees in IT, Management, Economics or equivalent areas;
- Demonstrates concern in extra-professional experiences and involvement in activities of an associative, academic or social nature;
- Demonstrates commitment to the culture and vision on which Microsoft's values are based: personal and community development, growth and always learning mindset.
- A conversation with Paula Panarra, Country Manager at Microsoft Portugal;
- A virtual openday at Microsoft Portugal.
- Passionate about technology, with IT, Engineering or Management background
- Excited with the opportunity of creating impact
- Team work oriented
- Ready to communicate your own ideas to the team in English or Portuguese
- MeetUp with our CEO - 30 minutes session with our CEO
- Opportunity to get to know Unipartner better
- Young people open to learnig
- Who ask the question "What if?" to support the construction of incredible products and services for our Customers.
- Teamwork passion and an aspiration to contribute to a better future.
- Opportunity in our programmes Vodafone Youth:
- Areas: Technology, Marketing & Commercial, Data Analytics, Digital and Corporate Functions.
- Read more about our opportunities:
- Website - https://www.vodafone.pt/a-vodafone/recrutamento/jovens-talentos.html
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/vodafonecareerspt/?hl=pt
· Good communication skills
· Pragmatism and synthesis capacity
· A dynamic environment where everyone has a voice and everyone contributes as a team
- Dynamic and ready to learn;
- Creative and good communication skills, who can contribute different ("out of the box") and with innovative ideas to the bank.xcited with the opportunity of creating impact
- Undergraduate and/or master's degree finalists in the areas of Management, Mathematics; Communication; Design; Information Management; Law; Audit and Human Resources.
- Summer Internship
- Breakfast with the CEO at Banco Montepio
- An openday at the international Finance Directorate
· Young people with drive, dynamics and the will to challenge themselves daily
· Passionate about teamwork and enterprising spirit
· Committed, determined and focused on the objectives and customers needs.
· DarWiN program – 12-month trainee programme, in which participants have the opportunity to get to know Altice in a unique way, from theory to practice, through specific and on the job training, visits to business areas, personalised accompaniment and challenges
· Programa Students@Altice – summer internship programme, lasting one or two months, in which participants have direct contact with a culture of collaboration, innovation and diversity and the opportunity to get to know our business and learn
· Open days and collaboration in Bachelor or Master theses. Find out more at altice.pt